Our own domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for writers & roleplayers, looking for a safe place to put their work. Open to compliments & criticism alike, we wish to share wonderful writings together!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need your help. [ Blog #1: Tink ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tink

Tink

Libra Rat
PokéPartner : I need your help. [ Blog #1: Tink ] Espeon

I need your help. [ Blog #1: Tink ] Empty
PostI need your help. [ Blog #1: Tink ]

Greetings, everyone! To whoever reads this (since it's been a while anyone has been on here), I wanted to update everyone in a blog format. I apologize I haven't been around as much on here. I was in Hurricane Harvey's area and we just barely made it by. We were really struggling and suffering and everything was finally quieting down in the aftermath. But something happened to my father that... hit our family hard.

The gist of my update is... We need help. I'm sorry to just pop up all of a sudden without any good news, but this is all I can really offer. Now, I'm not asking anyone to donate if they can't. Just sharing it is enough and would truly mean a lot if you can. We're in some major debt and the majority of it is explained the best way it can be in the GoFundMe's description. Please, please, please just share it if you can't donate.

Maybe someone who can afford it will be able to see it. I know everyone is going through a tough time right now, and believe me, I'm not saying I'm any better. But this is something I have to do. Even half of my goal would be considered a success. But I can't do it alone. I need as many people's help as possible.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this. It really does mean a lot from the bottom of my heart.

Link ;; - Recovery -
Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/captainneverland
Share this post on: reddit

I need your help. [ Blog #1: Tink ] :: Comments

No Comment.

I need your help. [ Blog #1: Tink ]

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our own domain :: Lounge :: Blogs-
Jump to: