Our own domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for writers & roleplayers, looking for a safe place to put their work. Open to compliments & criticism alike, we wish to share wonderful writings together!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tink

Tink

Libra Rat
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Espeon

Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty
PostSubject: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty9/6/2017, 12:37 am

Greetings, everyone! You may call me Tink and this thread is all about... you guessed it... POINTLESS BLABBER! The gist of this thread is you can basically talk about anything you want here (that's appropriate)! Games, movies, and for our staff members, important things like announcements!

Please, don't forget to follow the site rules, but the most important thing to remember...

Is to have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Here, I'll start!

For example...

AREN'T THESE TWO ADORABLE?
Nidoran + Nidorina:
Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/captainneverland
Pascal
Admin
Admin
Pascal

Pisces Goat
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] CoFZnGZ

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty9/6/2017, 4:47 am

I AM. SO GLAD TO SEE THIS TOPIC AGAIN. Likewise after today I have the weekend off so maybe I can actually get moving on getting THIS FORUM MOVING.

Thank you Tink, for setting it up, and just. Keep being wonderful I WEEP.

Other than that I hope you've been doing well. Feels like a long time since we talked like this on the forum LMAO.
Back to top Go down
https://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com
Tink

Tink

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty9/6/2017, 1:31 pm

Pascal wrote:
I AM. SO GLAD TO SEE THIS TOPIC AGAIN. Likewise after today I have the weekend off so maybe I can actually get moving on getting THIS FORUM MOVING.

Thank you Tink, for setting it up, and just. Keep being wonderful I WEEP.

Other than that I hope you've been doing well. Feels like a long time since we talked like this on the forum LMAO.

I JUST HAD TO BRING IT BACK, YOU SEE? I'm going through things on the old site still and seeing what I can move over to here that was very popular. (And cringing at some of my old stories.) I'll most likely be sifting through everything after I get off work tonight around seven my time, so you're not doing this alone!

HUZZAH!

And I've been doing alright! I do hope things have been the same for you as well, Pascal~! I just have to work and budget myself for both Father's Day, my dog's birthday, and my dad's birthday. Which are literally right next to each other, mind you. XD

But it has been a while, oh my gooooooosh. We're back at it again though and ready to go~!
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Admin
Admin
Pascal

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty9/6/2017, 5:39 pm

Tink wrote:
I JUST HAD TO BRING IT BACK, YOU SEE? I'm going through things on the old site still and seeing what I can move over to here that was very popular. (And cringing at some of my old stories.) I'll most likely be sifting through everything after I get off work tonight around seven my time, so you're not doing this alone!

HUZZAH!

And I've been doing alright! I do hope things have been the same for you as well, Pascal~! I just have to work and budget myself for both Father's Day, my dog's birthday, and my dad's birthday. Which are literally right next to each other, mind you. XD

But it has been a while, oh my gooooooosh. We're back at it again though and ready to go~!

I'M GLAD YOU DID AND ARE DOING THAT! I wasn't sure if I should move them or see what happened with members moving in or not etc. BUT IT'S NICE TO LOOK AT THOSE OLD TOPICS SOMETIMES apart from the cringe writing LMAO. I might move some of my old stuff that I was proud of over here but I generally am all Fate Series right now I WEEP.

OMG It sounds like it's gonna be a fun time for you over there! But you'll probably get it all sorted out! Cool

ALSO YEA IT FEELS GREAT! I'm glad and just. ALL HAPPY TBH. I'm excited to do some writing and get back into old fandoms. Actually spent some time re-reading Homestuck and just reveling into all that nostalgia~.
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty9/6/2017, 9:08 pm

Pascal wrote:
I'M GLAD YOU DID AND ARE DOING THAT! I wasn't sure if I should move them or see what happened with members moving in or not etc. BUT IT'S NICE TO LOOK AT THOSE OLD TOPICS SOMETIMES apart from the cringe writing LMAO. I might move some of my old stuff that I was proud of over here but I generally am all Fate Series right now I WEEP.

OMG It sounds like it's gonna be a fun time for you over there! But you'll probably get it all sorted out! 8)

ALSO YEA IT FEELS GREAT! I'm glad and just. ALL HAPPY TBH. I'm excited to do some writing and get back into old fandoms. Actually spent some time re-reading Homestuck and just reveling into all that nostalgia~.

DON'T YOU WORRY. I GOT YOU. I figured it was a start to begin moving the topics that were popular on the old site, and I'm still deciding which ones were popular enough. However, in the end, I might end up moving most of them as there were still a significant number of posts in each thread. BUT! I have a plan for the old stories that I found, and it shall be a surprise~! Mwahaha!

I probably will! Knowing me since I'm off all this coming week (working weekends), I'll probably find a day to do it then. I know it's either then or it'll be a bit too late to get everything in check and on time.

I AM, TOO! All the happiness shall spread around like the stars in the night sky! AND SHOOOOOOOOOT. I FORGOT HOMESTUCK WAS STILL A THING. Noooooo, I have so much catching up to do, gosh darn it! All I know is that Dave and Karkat are forever bros now! D:
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Cancer Pig
PokéPartner : Mega Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty12/6/2017, 4:07 pm

Ahh I missed you guys so much, glad to see you all again! Good luck with the working, Tink!

Tbh I've been playing video games a lot to explain my absence. Though I'm finally getting to play The Last of Us now. I'm also about to platinum ABZU and it's such a beautiful game, I'll probably have to get Journey next.

I'll probably have to request some folder topics for the gaming fandoms I'm currently in.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/SourPeep
Tink

Tink

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty12/6/2017, 4:14 pm

Knight wrote:
Ahh I missed you guys so much, glad to see you all again! Good luck with the working, Tink!

Tbh I've been playing video games a lot to explain my absence. Though I'm finally getting to play The Last of Us now. I'm also about to platinum ABZU and it's such a beautiful game, I'll probably have to get Journey next.

I'll probably have to request some folder topics for the gaming fandoms I'm currently in.

Thank you very much, Knight! It's good to see you moved over here and everything!

And I can understand how good video games can drag you in. It's all good! I've played each and every single one of the games you've just mentioned, and they're all definitely worth playing I can assure you. They're visually beautiful and the soundtrack is very powerful in each situation and moment that arises.

As for you requesting some folder topics, go right ahead! It's in the Suggestions area in Folder Submissions. Pascal will get to it when she can. c:
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty12/6/2017, 4:20 pm

Tink wrote:
Knight wrote:

Thank you very much, Knight! It's good to see you moved over here and everything!

And I can understand how good video games can drag you in. It's all good! I've played each and every single one of the games you've just mentioned, and they're all definitely worth playing I can assure you. They're visually beautiful and the soundtrack is very powerful in each situation and moment that arises.

As for you requesting some folder topics, go right ahead! It's in the Suggestions area in Folder Submissions. Pascal will get to it when she can. c:

As for what happened with my internet last night: I have no idea, it was kind of a "dead zone" that late at night *cough*2am*cough*. I was playing multiplayer last night so that's why I ended up awake so late. xD
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty12/6/2017, 4:38 pm

Knight wrote:
As for what happened with my internet last night: I have no idea, it was kind of a "dead zone" that late at night *cough*2am*cough*. I was playing multiplayer last night so that's why I ended up awake so late. xD

Ohhhh, you poor dear. XD You darn kids shouldn't be up so late!
(Even though you're older than me, ha.)
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty12/6/2017, 4:45 pm

Tink wrote:
Knight wrote:

Ohhhh, you poor dear. XD You darn kids shouldn't be up so late!
(Even though you're older than me, ha.)

All the pros are on late at night on Uncharted 3 multiplayer, it's so fun but so hard since the matches tend to get pretty intense. xD

I'm on my second legacy but it's almost at full rank so I'll probably claim my third legacy rewards and then take a break. I don't think I'll reach legacy 4 and 5 this year, maybe next.
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty12/6/2017, 5:27 pm

Knight wrote:
All the pros are on late at night on Uncharted 3 multiplayer, it's so fun but so hard since the matches tend to get pretty intense. xD

I'm on my second legacy but it's almost at full rank so I'll probably claim my third legacy rewards and then take a break. I don't think I'll reach legacy 4 and 5 this year, maybe next.

Wow, geez. I wonder just how intense those matches can really get then. I can't recall if I've seen footage of Uncharted 3 gameplay or not, but now I'm curious since you've mentioned it. XD

Does it also really take that long to increase in ranking? Also, how many Legacy rankings are there in this game? :o
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty12/6/2017, 6:00 pm

Tink wrote:
Knight wrote:

Wow, geez. I wonder just how intense those matches can really get then. I can't recall if I've seen footage of Uncharted 3 gameplay or not, but now I'm curious since you've mentioned it. XD

Does it also really take that long to increase in ranking? Also, how many Legacy rankings are there in this game? Surprised

Pretty intense, I died 5 times without killing an enemy team member once. xD

Well I got into the PS3 version late since everyone has pretty much moved to Uncharted 4 multiplayer on the PS4, but people still play the multiplayer on 3, and a little bit on Uncharted 2. They also re-released the single player campaigns for the first 3 Uncharted games on PS4 as a bundle named The Nathan Drake Collection.

There are currently 5. Basically when you start the level cap is 75, then you have the option to click "legacy" and start over again as level 1 until you get to level 75 again. However, you lose your upgraded boosters and some unlocked weapons until you reach the levels to unlock them again. You also gain some boosters for the legacies, except they're "bad" boosters but give more cash per kill. I think by legacy 3 you get a "doughnut" character and clown masks.
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty13/6/2017, 12:11 am

Knight wrote:
Pretty intense, I died 5 times without killing an enemy team member once. xD

Well I got into the PS3 version late since everyone has pretty much moved to Uncharted 4 multiplayer on the PS4, but people still play the multiplayer on 3, and a little bit on Uncharted 2. They also re-released the single player campaigns for the first 3 Uncharted games on PS4 as a bundle named The Nathan Drake Collection.

There are currently 5. Basically when you start the level cap is 75, then you have the option to click "legacy" and start over again as level 1 until you get to level 75 again. However, you lose your upgraded boosters and some unlocked weapons until you reach the levels to unlock them again. You also gain some boosters for the legacies, except they're "bad" boosters but give more cash per kill. I think by legacy 3 you get a "doughnut" character and clown masks.

You know what that reminds me of? It strongly reminds me of just games like Overwatch or Call of Duty. Those games can get pretty intense from just the people talking alone if you don't have them muted.

But I had no idea. Re-releases seem to be a very popular concept nowadays for the later systems, but I guess I can see why as everything is in a much higher quality and frame rate than before. That and fans sometimes demand for certain franchises to be re-released or remastered on certain future systems. Like how Square Enix is doing the same with their Final Fantasy games bit by bit, and Kingdom Hearts regarding their ReMixes.

So basically, the Legacy rankings are all about making the game harder for yourself but more rewarding at the same time? Goodness gracious, I don't think I could ever do that. At least, I would barely have the time and patience to sit through everything multiple times over. Or do the same tasks that require one to gain enough experience to press on. Or my luck being terrible. Any of those options I could barely keep up with, so I salute you, Knight. XD
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty13/6/2017, 12:38 am

Tink wrote:
You know what that reminds me of? It strongly reminds me of just games like Overwatch or Call of Duty. Those games can get pretty intense from just the people talking alone if you don't have them muted.

But I had no idea. Re-releases seem to be a very popular concept nowadays for the later systems, but I guess I can see why as everything is in a much higher quality and frame rate than before. That and fans sometimes demand for certain franchises to be re-released or remastered on certain future systems. Like how Square Enix is doing the same with their Final Fantasy games bit by bit, and Kingdom Hearts regarding their ReMixes.

So basically, the Legacy rankings are all about making the game harder for yourself but more rewarding at the same time? Goodness gracious, I don't think I could ever do that. At least, I would barely have the time and patience to sit through everything multiple times over. Or do the same tasks that require one to gain enough experience to press on. Or my luck being terrible. Any of those options I could barely keep up with, so I salute you, Knight. XD

I used to like Call of Duty, but not anymore. xD

Aweh, thank you. I'm think I'm doing pretty well but there's this one guy who's such a jerk, every time I run into him he calls me a noob and tries to team kill me if we're on the same team. But yeah, Uncharted 3 has its fair share of assholes. I'm pretty friendly with some people who have already gotten to the 5th legacy and still play. cx
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty13/6/2017, 10:02 pm

Knight wrote:
I used to like Call of Duty, but not anymore. xD

Aweh, thank you. I'm think I'm doing pretty well but there's this one guy who's such a jerk, every time I run into him he calls me a noob and tries to team kill me if we're on the same team. But yeah, Uncharted 3 has its fair share of assholes. I'm pretty friendly with some people who have already gotten to the 5th legacy and still play. cx

Gosh, I'm scared to even think of what Call of Duty is like nowadays with the current generation. XD

There's always that one person online, isn't there? Always that one guy that's like, "HAHA! I'M BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU.", and I always wish they had something better to do than to bother people like you who are just trying to have fun. But as long as he isn't bothering you too much and you're having fun, then that's all that matters!
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty14/6/2017, 5:59 am

Tink wrote:
Gosh, I'm scared to even think of what Call of Duty is like nowadays with the current generation. XD

There's always that one person online, isn't there? Always that one guy that's like, "HAHA! I'M BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU.", and I always wish they had something better to do than to bother people like you who are just trying to have fun. But as long as he isn't bothering you too much and you're having fun, then that's all that matters!

Yeah, CoD: WWII is coming out soon and I already see 420/weed themed gun skins. :^/

I'm trying to have fun, got put on a crappy team the last set of matches. I'm no sniper but I had to use one the entire time in the map we were in. Head-shots kill in one shot but I'm only good on a still target. Dx
Back to top Go down
Bex Ann

Bex Ann

Leo Rat
PokéPartner : Baby

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty15/6/2017, 12:13 am

Howdy y'all!! Long time no see owo
Back to top Go down
http://Wanderingleo.tumblr.com
Pascal
Admin
Admin
Pascal

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty16/6/2017, 4:36 pm

I FINALLY! GOT A WEEKEND OFF SO HERE I AM! AND HEYO BEX! It's nice to see you again. Cool I'm glad you're all having a good time, sorry that I haven't been able to play keep up, this week was kind of hectic.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty16/6/2017, 5:23 pm

Tfw you click with somebody in Uncharted 3 multiplayer. We make a damn good team and main the same character on the villain side. bounce

But yeah, I gotta work on fanfic instead of playing games. lol
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty17/6/2017, 12:04 pm

Hey there, Bex! Man, this brings back some memories! I'm suddenly feeling a wave of nostalgia!

Also, it's alright, Oki! Work during the week or weekends can be rough. I also apologize as well for my own absence because on my days off, I've been preparing for two big events happening in July for me and my family. I have my cousin's wedding to prepare for and attend to in July, and my significant other is flying in from Europe on that same week. So, I've been pretty busy whenever I'm not working.

Also Knight: That's amazing. XD
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty18/6/2017, 8:46 pm

The only downside to my new friend is he's from Australia, so RIP to my sleep schedule. XD

God it's hot though, we don't even have a pool. I got two fans running in my room.
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty19/6/2017, 2:15 pm

Knight wrote:
The only downside to my new friend is he's from Australia, so RIP to my sleep schedule. XD

God it's hot though, we don't even have a pool. I got two fans running in my room.

Dang, I'm so sorry. At least you seem to be having a blast with him. XD

Hey, considering where I live, I have two fans constantly going. Even though we have a pool open to our complex, it's never fun going in there because it's not always kept clean.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty20/6/2017, 5:52 pm

Really they don't clean it? What the hell.. /:
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty20/6/2017, 6:30 pm

Knight wrote:
Really they don't clean it? What the hell.. /:

I know. My apartment complex definitely isn't the best. And the people working for maintenance just don't go out and do things when they're called in on that same day. We don't hear things for a day or so until they just randomly show up at the door.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty5/7/2017, 7:26 pm

Didn't mean to ditch you guys for that long. I'm free now since I don't have Plus for now. Also got all the trophies for Abzu now - such a great game. Also my ass is still in love with Rayquaza the Pokemon, and for $100 on eBay someone was selling 15 items for him and there's a hat I wanted, plus the two Pokemon Center plushies - mega and regular.

EDIT: Turns out the 30" regular PC Rayquaza plush is a bootleg, so I'll eventually have to pick up an official plush from the PC store online.

This post is a mess, I apologize. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July, and next week I'll be out of town for my 22nd birthday. ^_^

I shall dump out fanfic when I can and/or get some motivation going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]   Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber! [ Ver. 1.5 ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our own domain :: Lounge :: Random Topics-
Jump to: