Our own domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for writers & roleplayers, looking for a safe place to put their work. Open to compliments & criticism alike, we wish to share wonderful writings together!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pascal
Admin
Admin
Pascal

Pisces Goat
PokéPartner : General Updates CoFZnGZ

General Updates Empty
PostSubject: General Updates   General Updates Empty6/6/2017, 1:42 pm

Heyo, you might remember me as Oki and you're free to keep calling me that. I have changed my handle further to Pascal, however, but I don't mind what you call me. It can be whichever you want.

This is a reboot of the forum that myself and someone else made. I won't explain the story - not in public view. I will, however, say that in the last few months, I have had the ache to write fan fiction again, if not for someone else, for myself. As such, I took it upon myself to try and reboot the previous forum, to scrub away bad memories and create new.

Hopefully this will turn out just fine. I hope to be joined by you all again, friends, and make new ones along the way.

Have a wonderful day!

-- Pascal
Back to top Go down
https://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com

General Updates
Page 1 of 1