Our own domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for writers & roleplayers, looking for a safe place to put their work. Open to compliments & criticism alike, we wish to share wonderful writings together!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Uncharted] Injuries :: Harry Flynn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Cancer Pig
PokéPartner : Mega Sceptile

[Uncharted] Injuries :: Harry Flynn Empty
PostSubject: [Uncharted] Injuries :: Harry Flynn   [Uncharted] Injuries :: Harry Flynn Empty12/6/2017, 6:09 pm

Pairing: Harry Flynn/OC
Notes: Heavily based on Uncharted 3 multiplayer

----

Ow – son of a bitch, that hurts!” Harry winces as she pulls the last of the shrapnel out of his upper arm with tweezers. Aside from the semi-deep wound, he only gained a few cuts and bruises from the fight.

“Hmm, maybe you shouldn’t have charged headfirst into that RPG.. oh well, at least it didn’t kill you.” She heaves a sigh, cleaning the wound and bandaging it up.

“Got him, didn’t I?” he smirks.

“Yeah, but you know he’ll just show up again later.” She’s on edge another time upon hearing the sound of a sniper rifle.

“Relax love, it’s not close.”

“Too close for my taste..” she mumbles, putting away her pistol. “You’re done.”

Harry nods. “Be a dear and fetch me my gun?”

“Okay, but you know I’m coming with you this time, and I’m bringing the grenade launcher.” she states, reaching for a bolt action sniper rifle. She tosses the larger gun over her back, carrying the rifle in her hands.

He grins, “Just don’t point that thing at me, I know you want to.”

She glares at him. “You pull some stupid shit like that again and I’m shoving this rifle straight up your bum. Got it?”

Harry sighs, “Yes love, I got it.”

She grabs her small supply bag, pushing past him and checking for any enemies before jogging out into the fray. Harry hears a single rifle shot, followed by a few explosions and male yelp of pain. “Sorry Nate, no hard feelings.” she sneers.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/SourPeep

[Uncharted] Injuries :: Harry Flynn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our own domain :: Writings / Fan Fiction :: Video Games :: •Uncharted-
Jump to: