Our own domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for writers & roleplayers, looking for a safe place to put their work. Open to compliments & criticism alike, we wish to share wonderful writings together!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Click & Drag [ Game ] :: Silent Hill Edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tink

Tink

Libra Rat
PokéPartner : Click & Drag [ Game ] :: Silent Hill Edition Espeon

Click & Drag [ Game ] :: Silent Hill Edition Empty
PostSubject: Click & Drag [ Game ] :: Silent Hill Edition   Click & Drag [ Game ] :: Silent Hill Edition Empty11/6/2017, 9:58 pm

Long ago in a place far, far away... A user once posted a forum game on an - WAIT A SECOND. This is familiar, isn't it? I'm your neighborhood Tink and today I have brought yet another Click and Drag game from a realm no longer active! I present to you... The Silent Hill Edition! It was discovered in the clutches of Tumblr's the moor's grasp by another brave soul! So, the credit goes to the warrior who survived the tides of Tumblr Silent Hill!

(And even though this user is no longer active, I fully give credit to them for finding such a wonderful game! Thank you very much, Rekka Pop!)

As explained by this user once ago and in a previous edition of 'Click & Drag', simply click and drag the image off the page, and it should reveal what frame the gif stopped on! Also, complete credit goes to the creator of this edition!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Click & Drag [ Game ] :: Silent Hill Edition Tumblr_m3v8qhQvyR1ron51co1_500
Click & Drag [ Game ] :: Silent Hill Edition Tumblr_m3v8qhQvyR1ron51co2_250Click & Drag [ Game ] :: Silent Hill Edition Tumblr_m3v8qhQvyR1ron51co3_250Click & Drag [ Game ] :: Silent Hill Edition Tumblr_m3v8qhQvyR1ron51co4_250
Click & Drag [ Game ] :: Silent Hill Edition Tumblr_m3v8qhQvyR1ron51co5_250Click & Drag [ Game ] :: Silent Hill Edition Tumblr_m3v8qhQvyR1ron51co6_250Click & Drag [ Game ] :: Silent Hill Edition Tumblr_m3v8qhQvyR1ron51co7_250

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's how this goes! As an example, I got:

• Reason for being in Silent Hill ;; Parents
  • Carrying Equipment ;; NONE
  • Your weapon of choice ;; Baseball Bat
  • Your traveling companion ;; NONE
  • Main Antagonist ;; Walter Sullivan
  • Misc. item currently in your inventory ;; First Aid

... I swear to you, I'm not this brave to go alone in SILENT HILL.
Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/captainneverland

Click & Drag [ Game ] :: Silent Hill Edition
Page 1 of 1