A forum for writers & roleplayers, looking for a safe place to put their work. Open to compliments & criticism alike, we wish to share wonderful writings together!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  RulesRules  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

General Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Pisces Goat
PokéPartner :

PostSubject: General Updates   6/6/2017, 1:42 pm

Heyo, you might remember me as Oki and you're free to keep calling me that. I have changed my handle further to Pascal, however, but I don't mind what you call me. It can be whichever you want.

This is a reboot of the forum that myself and someone else made. I won't explain the story - not in public view. I will, however, say that in the last few months, I have had the ache to write fan fiction again, if not for someone else, for myself. As such, I took it upon myself to try and reboot the previous forum, to scrub away bad memories and create new.

Hopefully this will turn out just fine. I hope to be joined by you all again, friends, and make new ones along the way.

Have a wonderful day!

-- Pascal

I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com

General Updates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1